Whether you are buying or selling a condo or townhouse, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
.The typical inspection takes 5-8 hours for the entire unit or 2-4 hours for individual units. We use a range of investigative tools to inspect your home from top to bottom.
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations and previous repairs
- Common areas: underground parking, paved driveways, parkade, storage area, hallways, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Internachi certified and Florida approved Wind Mitigation inspection
We also use micro inspection cameras to detect leaks and hidden damage in areas not readily accesable.
CONDO & TOWNHOUSE INSPECTIONS
Need more information or an inspection quote?
Contact us today: